How to request a product return with Macfixit (RMA procedure)
1. First, you will need to log into your user account. Please use this link to login to your account. https://www.macfixit.com.au/customer/account/login/
If you placed your order as a guest, you’ll need to follow the link below in order to create an account. https://www.macfixit.com.au/index.php/GuestAccount/Front/AccountForm
2. Once you have reached the user dashboard, you will need to click on the product return link on the left hand side of the screen.
3. From this section you will be able to see your returns history and request a new product return. You can do this by clicking on the grey button that we’ve highlighted on the screenshot below.
4. Select the order that the item that you wish to return belongs to.
5. Once you’ve reached this area, you will find two information fields. Please check that the personal details in the “main information” box are correct. In the “products” box you will need to specify how many units you wish to return, the reason for returning them, and a quick description of the issue that you’ve encountered.
6. Click on the “Submit request” button.
7. Once this is done, a member of our staff will get back to you to confirm that you're eligible for the return. You will also receive an email asking you to log back into your account to print the appropriate documents.
Please note: we try to review all return requests within 48 hours. If you haven’t heard back from us after a week, please login to your account to check the status of your return. Alternatively you’re more than welcome to contact our support team at email@example.com.
8. Once the status of your return has switched to “product return accepted”, please click on the “view” link on the right hand side.
9. Click on the “Print Product Return Form” button.
10. Please read the terms and conditions carefully, tick the “I Agree” box, and then the “Submit” button to print the documentation.
11. Pack your item safely with the relevant paperwork, and ship it to:
PO Box 38
Please keep in mind that all returns must be sent out within the RMA validity period.
As always, please let us know if you have any issues doing this and we’ll be more than happy to give you a hand!