I changed my mind or ordered an incorrect product for my device. How do I return my item?
Step One: Please read the following conditions for "Change Of Mind" returns (This also applies to customers that have purchased a product by mistake):
We’ve got you covered. We offer a 30-day, no questions asked return policy on all of our products, except some marked sale items. All we ask is that the gear comes back to us in PERFECT, unopened condition, with all tags and packaging intact. Here’s a list of our conditions:
- Items may only be accepted when Macfixit Australia is notified within 30 days of the date of shipment.
- A store credit/or refund for the full value of your purchase minus shipping cost will be given. This means you will have credit with our online store for an exchange or purchase of another product/products. You may also ask for a refund if you cannot find anything suitable as a replacement.
- Customer is responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
- Items must be returned in otherwise unused condition, unopened with all original tags/labels/packaging attached and undamaged.
- Change of Mind returns for software, run-out or clearance items or any items purchased from the “Sale” and "Clearance" sections of our website are not possible.
- If you request an exchange, any costs associated with us delivering the exchange item to you will be paid by the customer. If the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, customer will also pay us the difference in price. Your exchange item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs and we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- All returns must be received within 14 days once the Return Authorisation Number has been approved by Macfixit Australia Pty Ltd.
- Damaged or incomplete goods will not be credited. Customer is liable for all shipping and handling costs back to and from Macfixit Australia for items that have been returned to us used and or damaged or incomplete.
Step Two: Request a return:
- Log into your account from the My Account link located at the top right of our site. If you did not create an account and checked out as a guest on our website when ordering your item/s, you can still create an account. Please follow this link to create your account now.
- Once you're logged in, locate the link "Product Returns" on the left hand side which contains the history of your orders.
- Click on the "Request a Product Return" button and then select the order then fill in the request for the return explaining exactly what is the problem with the product.
- Once you have filled out the form, our returns department will review the request and then approve it. You will then receive and email with further instructions for shipping the item back to us.
Strugling? Here is a step by step procedure.
Step Three: Your Item's Packaging
- PLEASE MAKE SURE the Return Authorisation Number is visible on the packaging or inside the packaging. If it is not visible, you may experience delays in your replacement/refund.
- It is important that the item is well packaged and protected against damage in transit. If the packaging is insufficient and the item is damaged during transit, we will refuse the replacement or refund.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Once you drop off your return at Australia Post, please allow 4-7 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
- All returns take approximately 7 business days to be processed.
Questions? The Macfixit Australia Customer Team is here to help.